Denise Deig, MS, PT, GCFP, BFLT/T
- Author of "Positional Release Technique, from a dynamic systems perspective"
- Teaches Positional Release Technique Muscle & Joint Classes Nationally
- Physical Therapist for 37 Years
- Manual Therapist & Somatic Educator in Private Practice in Fishers, Indiana
- Ortho-Bionomy® Basic Instructor since 1980 see www.orthobionomy.com
- Guild Certified Feldenkrais® Practitioner (GCFP) since 1992 see www.feldenkrais.com
- Bones for Life® Teacher & Trainer (BFLT/T) since 2006 see www.bonesforlife.com
- Movement Intelligence (MI) Pioneer Senior Trainer see www.movementintelligence.org
- Teaches Bones for Life Segments I, II, III, Teachers Training, Walk for Life I, II, Chairs
Physical Therapy Continuing Education Units Now Available Click here for Information
Somatic Publications Presents...
"Positional Release Technique,
from a dynamic systems perspective"
$50.00 plus Shipping and sales tax (Indiana only)
For more details on volume discounts or further information,
please email Denise at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Example of Anatomical Illustrations
Diaphragm; Figure 9.1 from Chapter 9
Drawing by Kim Watanabe, PT