Denise Deig, MS, PT, GCFP, BFLT/T
- Author of "Positional Release Technique, from a dynamic systems perspective"
- Teaches Positional Release Technique Muscle & Joint Classes Nationally
- Physical Therapist for 37 Years
- Manual Therapist & Somatic Educator in Private Practice in Fishers, Indiana
- Ortho-Bionomy® Basic Instructor since 1980 see www.orthobionomy.com
- Guild Certified Feldenkrais® Practitioner (GCFP) since 1992 see www.feldenkrais.com
- Bones for Life® Teacher & Trainer (BFLT/T) since 2006 see www.bonesforlife.com
- Movement Intelligence (MI) Pioneer Senior Trainer see www.movementintelligence.org
- Teaches Bones for Life Segments I, II, III, Teachers Training, Walk for Life I, II, Chairs
Somatic Publications Presents...
"Positional Release Technique,
Example of Anatomical Illustrations
Diaphragm; Figure 9.1 from Chapter 9
Drawing by Kim Watanabe, PT